Friday, April 21, 2006

2 weeks remaining for this project..

This work week...atypical because the schools were testing.

Monday: Easter Holiday

Tuesday:
Translator Aaron and I got a taxi to school. (My first time in a taxi to school, because there were no ship vehicles available.) A Lebanese furniture worker let us share his chartered taxi, because all the taxis were full.
I did not stay at the school long, because the teachers I was to work with were absent. (We have an agreement that I don't work in the classroom unless they are present.)
I worked on writing and organizing the Transformation and Creative Education curriculum we use so we can give it to the teachers we mentor.
Wednesday: Curriculum work on the ship, & Training of Trainers/ Classroom Management meeting in the afternoon

Thursday: Curriculum work on the ship & weekly teacher workshop

Friday: Meetings and work on the curriculum.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home