Thursday, May 04, 2006

Operation Christmas Child Box Delivery

In search for an organization with whom I can train teachers in Christian Education I have come to know SIM (Serving in Missions) and Samaritans Purse, today I learned more about them.

SIM has a fantastic vision for a trainer to help their school become a model school!!

Christmas in May! With Samaratan's Purse I had the long awaited for oppotunity to help distribute Operation Christmas Child Boxes. They were delivered to children at Christian Revival Fellowship Church school on the Firestone property here in Liberia.

Some of the student from the ship did a drama of Max Lucado's book You Are Special. I got to play guitar as we sang songs for the Liberian children. Then the Mercy Ship children had the opportunity to give the boxes to the patiently waiting children.
The boy in this picture made this toy car.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home