World Hope Teacher Training
Part of last week I joined teachers from the USA that are part of World Hope. They came to train about 75 untrained and unqualified teachers. It was refreshing to exchange ideas with them.
The Lord has been my guide as I learn how to establish long term land base Christian Teachers Training ministry here in Sierra Leone. He has brought great people to walk with and great opportunities to learn and grow from.
Please continue to pray for wisdom as the next couple week I hope to settle with which organization and schools I will work. As I understand things it is necessary for me to be in an organization in order for the Ministry of Education to permit me to train and work with the teachers.
His hands and feet. May Christ me magnified in my Life Journeys.
The Lord has been my guide as I learn how to establish long term land base Christian Teachers Training ministry here in Sierra Leone. He has brought great people to walk with and great opportunities to learn and grow from.
Please continue to pray for wisdom as the next couple week I hope to settle with which organization and schools I will work. As I understand things it is necessary for me to be in an organization in order for the Ministry of Education to permit me to train and work with the teachers.
His hands and feet. May Christ me magnified in my Life Journeys.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home