Evaluation of training
Here are a few evaluation quotes from the 4 and ½ hours I spent this week training teachers from Greater Refuge Mission in Freetown. They understood and applied much of what I have shared as evident in an assignment I gave them, but I really hope and pray I will get to meet with them again and help them to get a clearer understanding.
Evaluation Question:
1. Strengths of the training:
a) It aids me to positively mold the minds of my pupils.
b) It strengthens my relationship with the pupils because it serves as a powerful tool to me.
c) It integrates my behaviour in the teaching routine.
1. intro of children to Lord Jesus
2. Impacting knowledge mentally, physically, socially, emotionally, and spiritually.
3. classroom discipline plan
Weaknesses of the training:
a) It will look difficult especially when you have a large attending class.
b) It will also slow down your teaching pace when you have many stubborn children in the class, thinking about the academic time table
Blooms Taxonomy
2. In what ways do you want more training?
a) Methods of teaching
b) studying children psychology and how to become a good human psychologist.
I would like more training about how to handle children without them being afraid of me. I need to love them more.
Value of children
Transformation,
How to train up a child in the spiritual aspect
Setting up the school and its environment
3. What other thoughts do you want to share with TCEP staff?
"a) To endure in reaching out this of their program in all schools (both Christian and Muslim schools).
b) I also encourage both the TCEP staff and their supporters to work at all levels, that is both primary, secondary and tertiary. This will greatly help.” Nathaniel Borbor
There is much more and there are very interesting things, like what to do if a child is demon possessed and doing witch craft against the teacher?
Evaluation Question:
1. Strengths of the training:
a) It aids me to positively mold the minds of my pupils.
b) It strengthens my relationship with the pupils because it serves as a powerful tool to me.
c) It integrates my behaviour in the teaching routine.
1. intro of children to Lord Jesus
2. Impacting knowledge mentally, physically, socially, emotionally, and spiritually.
3. classroom discipline plan
Weaknesses of the training:
a) It will look difficult especially when you have a large attending class.
b) It will also slow down your teaching pace when you have many stubborn children in the class, thinking about the academic time table
Blooms Taxonomy
2. In what ways do you want more training?
a) Methods of teaching
b) studying children psychology and how to become a good human psychologist.
I would like more training about how to handle children without them being afraid of me. I need to love them more.
Value of children
Transformation,
How to train up a child in the spiritual aspect
Setting up the school and its environment
3. What other thoughts do you want to share with TCEP staff?
"a) To endure in reaching out this of their program in all schools (both Christian and Muslim schools).
b) I also encourage both the TCEP staff and their supporters to work at all levels, that is both primary, secondary and tertiary. This will greatly help.” Nathaniel Borbor
There is much more and there are very interesting things, like what to do if a child is demon possessed and doing witch craft against the teacher?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home