Taxi ride:
September 05, 2006
As I was riding the taxi to town, a lady said they had sold her son. I don’t fully understand who 'they' are, but I know the other passengers were disturbed and made comments like, "What is this country coming to…the lawyers will help you, stay strong, let God be your strength". I gave her the contact info I know about World Relief and World Hope’s Faith Consortium. She said she had tried them. I know that for some reason the advocacy program against human trafficking has lost permission and funding from the organization to continue and will need to close soon if they have not already.
As I was riding the taxi to town, a lady said they had sold her son. I don’t fully understand who 'they' are, but I know the other passengers were disturbed and made comments like, "What is this country coming to…the lawyers will help you, stay strong, let God be your strength". I gave her the contact info I know about World Relief and World Hope’s Faith Consortium. She said she had tried them. I know that for some reason the advocacy program against human trafficking has lost permission and funding from the organization to continue and will need to close soon if they have not already.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home