My 4th Grade students selling in the streets.
The morning was for very productive meetings and organizing.
My 4th Grade students selling in the streets.
Out of normal routine I was in town this afternoon and ... I saw 2 of my 4th grade students selling in the streets. One was carrying a tray of plantain chips on her head to sell. The other was carrying 3 bags and a pair of black shoes to sell.
Curriculum:
My 4th Grade students selling in the streets.
Out of normal routine I was in town this afternoon and ... I saw 2 of my 4th grade students selling in the streets. One was carrying a tray of plantain chips on her head to sell. The other was carrying 3 bags and a pair of black shoes to sell.
Curriculum:
- The translators have worked diligently and the curriculum books are almost completely bound.
- We payed about 7 cents / page to have the manual printed. With a total bill of $746.00

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home